Thursday, May 1, 2014

Shoe Cult

I just purchased the most amazing shoes from Nasty Gal!! When they were first released they were priced at $120 but by the grace of the shoe gods they've been marked down to $49. And I received them yesterday, my birthday, which was just such incredible timing.


I've worn them out once so there's already some scuffing, which I guess is only noticeable if you're looking for it like I do. 


The soles are lightly padded so you're not just walking on wood all night which is great, but these do seriously hurt your feet after a while. You get a good few hours of badass strutting before that happens, though. Thats when I know my feet hurt, when my strut goes from a strut to a close stepped funeral walk. 


Ideally I would love to wear them with short shorts and a kimono shawl top with some big ol' sunglasses, but sadly I do not own a kimono shawl (yet). Sadly, I no longer see these particular shoes on the Nasty Gal website but all the shoes from their own line, Shoe Cult, are absolutely incredible. I'm a sucker for a huge platform shoe, whether it's wedges or heels, and Shoe Cult just may be one of my favorite shoe lines. These are also the only white thing in my whole wardrobe for the most part.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment