Friday, April 25, 2014

Botkier Handbags

So today I was paroozing the blogosphere and came across *shock* a label I've never heard of!! I was looking at Song of Style and her gorgeous photos and came across one of her at Coachella holding one of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen. The label is Botkier New York and their handbags are totally gorgeous, and totally on the affordable end of designer handbags! Needless to say I feel head over heels in love with their cuts and their spring colors (which is shocking because I hate spring colors). Here are some of my favorite bags from their current season.




All these bags are currently available on the Botkier website and there are some from their previous seasons on Zappos. If you're in the market for a beautiful new handbag, I would seriously consider these. Not only are they gorgeous, but they aren't covered in branding or logos! I love a bag that can stand alone and speak for itself without relying on being a popular label (not to say some of those aren't great, I for one love the classic Chanel logo and the Louis Vuitton monogram printed bags). These bags are classic with a twist, and they all come in a variety of colors to match any wardrobe! Love <3

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment