Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Shopping Haul!!

I went shopping today. I can't really afford to go shopping, but i did anyway. Solely in honor of my first day off in a long time. And I got a little bit of everything so I can't even be mad at myself, and I got one refill of something I needed. 

The main reason I went out shopping was to pick up #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso, the CEO and founder of Nasty Gal. I'm obsessed with everything they sell on that site, plus I haven't read a book in a while and I figure it's about time. 


Shoes from Forever 21. They're pretty comfortable on but I'm not used to this kind of sandal so they're a little awkward but I will get used to them. 


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in original. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony, Nyx lip liner pencil, and Too Faced Melted lipstick, the coral one. All from Sephora except the NYX lip liner which is from Nordstrom Rack. The Brow Wiz is a refill and I love it, allows you to build up the tone and goes on nicely. I've heard wonderful things about the Melted Lipstick so I decided to give it a shot. Plus I'm super into coral right now and I don't have any coral lipsticks so this was a perfect addition to the collection. 


The watch is from Nordstrom rack and it came in a Fossil box but I know it's not a Fossil watch. So I have no clue what it is. The little red bag is from Forever 21. It has a gold shoulder chain as well, and I thought it would be the perfect little going out bag.


This was the Holy Grail of my purchases. The Michael Kors patent leather shoulder bag :))) It was my splurge at about $130 from Nordstrom Rack. I'm in love with it. So so very in love. I'm not super into gold details but I'm totally okay with it on this bag. It was hard to pick between this one and the white one, but black is kind of my signature so I decided to stick with it. 



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment